The Department of Employment and Human Resources (DoEHR), Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is pleased to announce a short course training on Business Acceleration for Entrepreneurs funded by the Australia Awards Scholarship (AAS).
Interested candidates can apply online at australiaawardssouthasiamongolia.org.
For the Nomination Letter from the DoEHR, applicants can approach the Human Resource and Skills Development Division (HRSDD), DoEHR with the following documents (in person or through email at [email protected] or [email protected] by 29th October 2021:
1. Duly filled In-Service HRD form
2. CID Copy,
3. Academic transcripts copy, and
4. Appointment letter for employee and Business license copy for Founder/Owner.
The online application closes on 1st November 2021. For any inquiries on the online application process, contact the Australia Awards Bhutan office at [email protected] or 975-2-331845.
Participants for this Short Course should meet the following specific criteria:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen and currently residing in Bhutan.
- Have stable internet connectivity as well as a laptop/computer to access course content for download, webinar participation and live sessions.
Qualifications and Experience Criteria
Participants should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Hold a Class XII qualification, minimum.
- Be the founder, promoter or owner of their business/start-up.
- Have been operating their business for at least one year prior to applying for the course.
- Demonstrate a high level of English proficiency to be able to participate in this activity by providing a letter from an employer or colleague confirming English language proficiency.
- Demonstrate digital literacy including experience with online learning and meeting platforms.
- Priority will be given to those with businesses in the following industry sectors:
o Agro and food-based production
o ICT product development
o Wood-based production
o Cloth and textile-based production
o Construction based entrepreneurs
For detailed information regarding the training, kindly refer to this link attachment. For any clarification, contact HRSDD, DoEHR at 02-330418/ 02-330419 during office hours.
Source: – www.molhr.gov.bt