The Royal Civil Service Commission would like to announce the following details regarding the Preliminary Examination (PE) of the Bhutan Civil Service Examination 2021:
2 Conduct of candidate : Click here
3 e-Registration statistics : Click here
4 Materials required for the PE:
Candidates are required to bring the following:
✓ e-Admission Card;
✓ File board (should not have any writings/inscriptions on it);
✓ Sharpener & Eraser;
✓ Calculator (fx 100 and below).
5 Candidates are urged to refer video tutorial on the procedures to use OMR Answer Sheet for the PE, available on our website www.rcsc.gov.bt/bcse
6 No personal belongings, including mobile phone/smart watch would be allowed into the examination hall/room. Therefore, candidates are requested not to bring such belongings. RCSC shall not be responsible in the event of loss of such belongings
7 Declaration of the PE Result – September 21, 2021.
Covid-19 safety protocols
The Preliminary Examination of the Bhutan Civil Service Examination 2021 will be conducted with the Covid-19 preventive measures put in place at the Examination Centres.
The candidates are strictly required to adhere to the following Covid-19 safety protocols:
- Candidates will proceed to the examination hall/room from the ‘main gate’ of the Examination Centre.
- It is mandatory to put on a face mask by all the candidates. Candidates without a face mask will not be allowed an entry to the Examination Centre.
- Candidates must undergo body thermoscan at the entry point of the respective Examination Centre.
- Candidates must wash hands with soap before entering the examination hall/room.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times – before, during and after the examination.
- Candidates must maintain personal hygiene, follow coughing etiquettes, avoid frequently touched surfaces, not spit around, etc.
- RCSC will maintain a list of Invigilators and candidates with phone number of all the Examination Centres. Therefore, the invigilators and the candidates will not be required to scan the ‘Druk Trace’ app while entering the Examination Centre.
- Candidates must leave the Examination Centre and are advised to go home immediately after the examination.
- No personal cars will be permitted beyond the entry point of the Examination Centre.
- No outsiders, besides Invigilators and candidates, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre.
- Candidates are requested to support the implementation of the Covid-19 safety protocols at the Examination Centre and cooperate with the officials on duty.
Source: – www.rcsc.gov.bt