The call for Applicants to PhD in Climate Studies (duration of 3 years (6 years for part time students) starting August 2021) at the College of Natural Resources, Roya University of Bhutan, Lobesa, Punakha, is now open until the closing deadline of July 18 2021
Applicants with master’s degree awarded by a recognized university can apply for the admission to the selection procedure if they have awarded at least one of the following degrees:
- a)Master’s program with research component
- b)Master’s program by Research
- c)Bachelor’s program with honours and a minimum of two years of professional experience
- 1. A two page motivational letter
- 2. Explain why you want to earn a PhD
- 3. Include a research statement describing past research projects and interests as well as the future direction of your research.
- 4. A tentative research proposal (please see attached format)
- 5. Transcripts (copies of transcript of Bachelors and Masters and any other relevant documents)
- 6. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 7. List of publications, if any,
- 8. Reference letter (Two, preferably at least one from the academic supervisor)
HOW TO APPLY
Complete application should be submitted to: [email protected] (Dr. Ugyen Dorji, Program Leader) with copy to: [email protected] (Dr. Om Katel, Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages) on or before July 18 2021. Also for further information, please call Program Leader 77232105 or Dean of Research and Industrial Linkages (77475144).
DEADLINE: July 18 2021
Three scholarships are available for regular students for a period of three years, funded by IDRC Canada through Tarayana Foundation which will be awarded based on the academic merits.
- 1. Application submission DEADLINE : on or before 18 July 2021.
- 2. Review of applications : 22 July 2021.
- 3. Notification to applicants (Results) : 23 July 2021.
- 4. Enrolment : 02 August 2021.
Documents and Application Form:
- 1. Proposal writing format
- 2. Proposal writing format(pdf)
- 3. Appllication for PhD studies
- 4. Application form for PhD in Climate Studies(pdf)
Source: – www.cnr.edu.bt