1 . Eligibility
- Only Bhutanese individuals and firms are eligible to take part in this competition.
- Participants: Individuals, groups or firms.
- Participant can submit a maximum of only one entry.
- The prize will be given to the author of the competition entry in case of a group.
2. Design Consideration
- Proposed logo design should be reflective and communicate the wider vision/mission of NPPF (National Pension and Provident Fund).
- Logo artwork should be at least 2 inches x 2 inches.
- File should be of high resolution (over 300dpi) and should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Logo should be designed using colors (Not Grayscale or Black & White).
- Logo should incorporate NPPF corporate color Turquoise (RGB, 64,224,208 (#40EODO) & Gray (#808080)
- Logo design should encompass key elements of logo design i.e., Simple, relevant, versatile, memorable and unique.
3. Logo & Rationale
- Logo must be submitted with the rationale of the design. Participants can log in to www.nppf.org.bt for detailed information about NPPF’s Vision, Mission, Slogan and mandates or contact Planning and Research Division, NPPF for further clarifications at [email protected]
- Artwork entries must be submitted in PNG format with transparent background.
- A maximum of 100 words in English/Dzongkha to describe the concept, theme and symbolic elements should be included under the rationale.
- All logo design must be adaptable onto any form/surface of NPPF publicity materials, including but not limited to, websites, banners, letterheads, flyers, poster, etc.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- All entries will remain the property of NPFF and are not returnable. The winner/participant will have to submit the EPS/CDR/SVG/PSD/original drawing or digital file of the logo to NPPF.
- Participants should acknowledge and agree that all copyright and other rights in the logo including rights in the drawings, text or any other content submitted to NPPF in respect of this competition shall be solely and exclusively owned by the NPPF. All participants agree to assign absolutely to NPPF without charge of all intellectual property rights, including the right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, license and/or otherwise deal with (whether for commercial and non- commercial purpose) the submitted logo design(s).
- Participant/s represent and warrant that his/their entry is his/their own original work/creation and do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
5. Submission Details
Last date for submission of entries is 15th December, 2021
The submission must contain the following;
- PNG file of the logo ONLY (with clear/transparent background)
- PDF file containing:
6. Selection Process
- The winner shall be chosen based on design consideration mentioned in the point no. 2 & 3 of Terms & Conditions for this logo competition.
- Only the shortlisted participants shall be called for presentation.
- An appointed jury will select the winners. The decision of management team of NPPF for selecting the winner shall be treated as final & binding to all the participants.
- Management has the right to select or not select any winner if any of the entries does not meet management expectations.
The prizes money for winners will be
- Prize Money — Rs. 120,000/- (One hundred and thousand only)
- The winner will be contacted via email and phone number as per detail furnished in point no 5.
- Necessary tax deductions will be made as per the prevailing taxation rules from the prize money. Payment will be made by cheque/fund transfer.
8.No plagiarism shall be allowed and logo submitted shall not use any material (photograph, icon, symbol, image etc.) that is copyright protected.
9. The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions fully lies with the participant/participants and NPPF shall not be liable for any dispute raised by a third party.
10. Incomplete submission in any respect or not meeting the terms and condition of the competition will be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Participant/s should not imprint or watermark logo design.
12. NPPF shall have the right to use, print or reproduce the prize winning logo or any submitted logo in any form it deems fit.
13. NPPF reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the terms/condition without notice.
14. The winner has to submit the required proofs prior to claiming the prize money to NPPF.
15. Employees of NPFF and their immediate family members will not be eligible to participate in this competition.
16. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
17. All the entries must be uploaded/submitted online to [email protected] in .jpg (JPEG) or .pdf (PDF) format on or before the deadline.
Please click here for detailed Terms and Conditions
Source: – www.nppf.org.bt