The Training Department, De-suung Headquarters is pleased to announce selected De-suups for 7th Batch Specialized Refresher Course in CDO Wing, Shaba.
|S/No||From||To||Date and time of Departure||Pickup point|
|1||Self Arrangement||CDO Wing, Shaba||17th July 2021 01:00 pm|
|2||Thimphu||CDO Wing, Shaba||17th July 2021 10:00 am||Changlingmithang|
- 1. 7th Batch SRC training at RBPTI, Jigmeling, Sarpang has been deferred till end of July until further notice.
- 2. Medical and drug tests will be conducted at the training center. De-suups found unfit will be disqualified.
- 3. One month mandatory attachment is required upon completion of the training.
- 4. SRC De-suups have to take part in the annual refresher course.
- 5. Must provide one-month Deployment services each year following the annual refresher course
- 6. All to be in Orange field Dress for movement and reporting to training centres
- 7. Those from nearby ,are requested to arrange drop-off and pick-up services on your own.
Essential items required
- 1. Warm blanket
- 2. Pillows and bedsheets. (Mattresses will be provided at Centers)
All must carry a portable (comfortable) mattress for attachment.
- 1. One pair of comfortable sports sneakers (for PT).
- 2. A few sets of t-shirts (preferred de-suung t-shirt)
- 3. A few sets of sports shorts (white or black)
- 4. A few pairs of casual tracksuits (preferably dark colored) for both male and female (No tight leggings for female).
- 5. Sufficient numbers of vests and inner wears.
- 6. At least one pair of extra ankle-high military boots with laces (black colour).
Note: One pair of boot will be issued.
- 7. Sufficient pairs of half socks
- 1. One set of plate, spoon, fork, cup, mug, tiffin and water bottle.
- 2. Spectacles, contact lenses & solutions, hygiene items and other essentials that maybe required during the training period for your own personal comforts and medication.
- 3. Toiletries (toothbrushes, face/hand cream, soap, shampoo, sunscreen, detergent and shaving kits and other necessities).
- 4. Personal hand sanitizers and face masks.
- 5. Unless prescribed by your medical doctor, do not bring any medicines as there is medical doctor in each training centre.
- 6. Do not bring any snacks or food items to the training centre.
- 7. Sewing kits.
- 8. Note pad and pen
- 9. One set of Gho/Kira
Instruction for Male candidates:
- 1. Crew cut hair style (0 cut).
- 2. Clean shaven face.
Instruction for Female candidates:
- 1. Dye your hair black if you have it colored.
- 2. Nails cut neat and nail polish removed
- 3. Two or more black colored hair nets
For any queries please contact De-suup Gyeltshen at 17587204 & De-suup Chokey 17762509
Source: – desuung.org.bt