In accordance with the decision of the 316th HRC Meeting held on 15
th June 2021, the Ministry would like to announce the shortlisted candidates for the post of Principal through open competitive selection.
The following are important notes pertaining to screening, short-listing and selection:
- I Screening and short-listing
- 1. Masters degree must be updated as ‘completed’ in the ZESt
- 2. The screening has been carried out as given below.
- Level 0: Documents verification
- Level 1: Verify eligibility requirements
- Level 2: 270 degree assessment
- 3. All 30 candidates who have fulfilled screening level 0, 1 and 2 have been shortlisted (refer Section IIIfor list of candidates).
- II List of Schools for appointment of Principals
In accordance with the endorsement of the 316th HRC Meeting dated 15th June 2021, Dorokha LSS, Samtse has been added to the list of Schools without Principals. Therefore, there are 33 schools in total.
- III Selection Process
- a) Shortlisted candidates shall report to MoE Conference Hall, Kawangjangsa, Thimphu on 23rd June at 7.50 AM sharp with fully charged laptop to prepare power point presentation (PPT) slides. They shall prepare a 10-minute power point presentation (PPT) slides for one hour based on the question before the viva voce. For those candidates who are unable to be physically present, the question will be sent through their email. They shall submit the PPT slides to HRD immediately.
- b) Viva voce will be conducted from 23rd to 25th June 2021 at MoE Conference Hall, Kawangjangsa, Thimphu for all the shortlisted candidates. 10 candidates will be interviewed each day. Candidates in high risk area(s) will attend the viva voce through video conferencing (Zoom). The candidates will be
called for the selection interview in the sequence for ‘short-listing’. Sl.# 1-10 will attend the viva voce on 23rd June, Sl.# 11-20 on 24th June and Sl.# 21-30 on 25th June 2021.
- c) Shortlisted candidates shall inform the HRD, DoS in writing giving reasons if they are not able to attend the interview.
- d) Highest and Lowest scores in the vive voce will be eliminated and middle three scores will be taken for each candidate.
- e)Total score for final selection will be obtained based on viva voce, seniority, rural posting, and performance rating.
- IV List of shortlisted candidates
For any clarification, please contact HRD, MoE at 17578614/17612338 /77294568 during office hours.
Source: – www.education.gov.bt