The Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies:
|sl #||Designation||Slots||Entry Grade||Starting salary||Minimum Qualification||Job Description||Minimum Academic Eligibility criterai and preference|
|1||Assistant Manager||3||07||Nu.22,025/-(plus Corporate Allowance & other benefits as per Service Rules and Regulation)||Bachelor Degree in law(LL.B) from university recognized by the RGoB with Post Graduate Diploma in National Law (PGDNL) and a Certificate from the Bar Council of Bhutan)||Legal Officers||1. Class X:65% (Eng+four best subject)|
Class XII: 65% (Eng +four best Subjects)
Degree (LL.B): 55%
2. Preference shall be given to experienced legal officers
|2||Security Guard||1||16||Nu.8956/- (Plus Corporate Allowance & other benefits as per Service Rules and Regulation)||Class VIII passed MInimum of 25 years old||Security Guard||Preference shall be given to retired armed force personal.|
All eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resource Division, RICB, Thimphu on or before 21st of April 2021 along with copies of following documents:
- RICB Job Application Form (Available on our website).
- Two numbers of recent passport size photographs.
- Detailed Resume.
- Academic Mark sheet (Degree, Class XII, Class X) and copy of course completion certificate. (Applicable for candidates applying for the post of Legal Officers)
- Certificate of Post Graduate Diploma in National Law. (Applicable for candidates applying for the post of Legal Officers)
- Academic Mark Sheet (Class VIII). (Applicable for candidates applying for the post of Security Guard).
- School Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate.
- Valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a competent Medical Doctor (not earlier than 6 months).
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (online screenshot).
- No Objection Certificate from parent agency if employed
- RAA audit clearance if currently employed or previously employed.
- Other relevant work experience certificate (if any).
NB: Applications with incomplete documents will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the selection interview through phone call/email/website.
For further information please contact the Human Resource Division, RICB, Thimphu at 02-321161/322426/323487/324282, ext no. 721 or 351 during office hours.
Click to download RICB Job Application Form
Source: – www.ricb.bt