The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce vacancy for the post of Program Officer through Lateral Transfer as specified below:
|Sl #||Position title/Level||Minimum Qualification||Eligibility Criteria||No. of Slots||Agency|
|1||Program Officer (P3A/P2A)||Bachelor in Public; Emergency and Disaster Management; Economics; Social Science ||Minimum of 13 yeaers of relevant work experience in health sector.|
Completed a minimum of three years in the new position category or completed a minimum duration equal to the LTT period in the same position at the time of the application deadline.
|1||Emergency Medical Service Division (EMSD), Department of Medical Services, MoH|
Interested in-service candidates fulfilling the qualification and eligibility criteria mentioned above and additional criteria mentioned in the attached ToR may submit application to the HR Division, Directorate of Service, Ministry of Health or through email to [email protected] within 20th April,2021 along with the following documents:
- Updated ZEST generated Curriculum Vitae verified by the concerned HR Officer;
- No Objection Certificate from the HRC of Parent/working agency;
- Valid online approved Audit Clearance Certificate;
- Valid online approved Security Clearance Certificate;
- Training certificates, if any; and
- ZESt generated Performance Ratings/Moderation Result for the FY 2018-2019 & 2019-2020.
Terms of Reference (TOR) for details.
For any other inquries, please call 02-331436 during working hours.
Source: – http://www.moh.gov.bt/