The Ministry if Finance is pleased to announce the vacant post of Attche (Finance) as detailed below:
|Sl.no||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Qualification||Slot||Place of Posting||Duration|
|1||Finance||P3 A||Bachelors Degree||1||Royal Bhutanese Embassy, Canberra, Australia||3 years (Non – Extendable)|
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the post and submit the following documents to HRD, MoF, Thimphu latest by May 27, 2021. The documents can be submitted bia email at [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae – (ZESt generated copy)
- Valid Security Clearance
- Valid Audit Clearance
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Original)
- IWP – Moderation ratings for last two years (FY 2018-2019 & 2019-2020)
- Academic/training certificates and transcripts (Copy)
- Certificates of Merits/Achievements, if any (copy)
The basic criteria
The candidate should:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have completed minimum active service of 10 years.
- Possess excellent written and communications skill in English
- Have excellent public relation skills.
- Have at least 3 years field experience in Governmenet Accounting and Budgeting with knowledge in Financial Rules and Regulations.
- Have not availed such postings in the past including secondment to International Agencies and Corporation (Both ex-country and in-country).
- Shall not be eligible to apply for such posting during the secondment periods to Projects and Corporations as per the Section 15.7.7., BCSR 2018
- Have clean service record.
- Be currently under MoG “Finance, Accounting and Budget Services”.
In the event of several candidates applying for a single position, the shortlisting will be done based on the following criteria in the ratio of 1:5;
- Seniority (nos. of years in service)
- Rural Posting (as per RCSC’s rule)
- Performance Ratings (last two years)
For further clarification, please contact HRD, MoF at 00975-322268/334711/321568 during office hours.