Regional Cattle Breeding Centre (RCBC), Bumthang is pleased to re-announce the vacancy for the post of ESP Category following:
|Sl. No.||Positions||Position category||Requirement||Qualification||Place of posting||Work Description|
|1||Attendants||ESP||4||Not required||RCBC, Bumthang||Should be interested to work with animals and pasture fields under strenuous working environment. Physically fit male with past experiences in the field of cattle management shall be given preference.|
All interested eligible candidates age between 18-50 years, may apply to the Farm Manager, Regional Cattle Breeding Centre, RCBC, Bumthang latest by 15th June 2021 during office hours with the following documents:
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance Certificate for employment (Online approved status)
- Submit Civil Service Employment Application form as per form 4/1
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- If employed NOC from the parent organization.
- Attested copy of the academic transcript, if any
- Any experience certificate.
- Produce original documents during the time of interview.
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF website and shall be called for an interview on 18th June, 2021 at RCBC, Bumthang. For further clarification please contact at 03-631238/631158 /17649855 during office hours.