The Royal Audit Authority is re-announcing the following vancancies.
ln-service Civil Servants applying for the post of Assistant Auditor General (AAG) must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree;
- Completed a minimum of 2 years of active service in the current position level (i.e. at P2) at the time of the announced application deadline;
- Should be in the same super-structure group;
- Should have served a minimum duration equal to the long term training period in the same position at the time of the announced application deadline if he/she has availed a long term training;
- Clean service record; and
- Performance rating of ‘Good’ and above for the last two years
Eligible in-seryice Civil Servants may apply with the following documents. Applicants with relevant qualification/training, and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Performance Ratings for the last 2 years (Moderated rating for non-Schedule A agency)’,
- Valid CID copy;
- Valid Audit Clearance;
- Valid Security Clearance;
- Copies of academic transcripts;
- Copies of relevant training cetificates; and
- No Qbjection Ceilficate endorsed by HRC.
ln-service Civil Servants applying for the post of Research Qfficer must have completed a minimum of three (3) years of active service at the time of the announced application deadline.
lnterested eligible in-service Civil Servants may apply to HR & lnternational Relations Division latest by 27th May 2021. For any enquiry, please contact HR & lnternational Relations Division at 322112 or Extension 139 during office hours.
Note: ln-service Civil Servants applying for the post of Assisfant Auditor General may refer RCSC notification on ‘Enhancement of selection of P1 management through open competition’ dated 15th April 2021.